Start investing BETTER QUALITY time on it.
About 5 hrs per week is a “good start”
10 hrs is better.
Where to find the time?
Schedule time in your day (use your calendar)
- Plan for 15 min – .5 hr at night
- 6 days per week (take an off day if you wish)
- Include weekends
- Hire someone to do it for you or help you or train you
- Use tools like Hootsuite, buffer or ifttt.com to automate
Oh, and this is what else you should to:
- Jot down a brief 3-6 month editorial calendar
- Keep a journal or notepad next to your bed to record ideas
- Keep a cloud doc you can access at any time – like in Google Drive, Evernoteor Basecamp – add to it regularly
- Be more accountable – tell someone, set incentives, goals, milestones
- Track results using native analytics and reporting tools like SumAll
Then keep hustling, nurturing and engaging.
Stop wasting your time on social media and start rocking it.