It’s Canadian RVing and Camping Week in Canada and we wanted to share a quick list of the things we looooove about camping:
- It gets us outside (we go a little crazy being inside on our computers all day – Hellooooo wilderness!)
- We can build campfires (who doesn’t like to build a fire!)
- We can eat s’mores any time we like, day or night
- It’s a great excuse to get friends together
- AMAZING photo ops for those #selfies
- Can you say road trip?!
- Nothing beats camp coffee (and we drink a lot of coffee)
- Going to bed late so we can see the stars
- Sleeping in after going to bed late and seeing stars
- Bears! Or is that, Beers? Both? Ok!
We’re posting this because we love camping AND because, along side our client Go RVing Canada, we’ve decided to support Camping Week and making wishes come true for kids across Canada with Make-A-Wish® Canada.
So follow along with the rest of the nation as we kick off camping season in style and raise some serious dough for kids. Donate via the link below.
AND… follow Go RVing Canada on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and use the hashtag #CampingWeekCA to share your camping stories.